Suffolk Learning Disability Strategy: My Health Focus Group
The Suffolk Learning Disability Partnership Board would like to invite invite self-advocates, families and carers, provider organisations, board members, key organisations, and wider partnership to the Suffolk Learning Disability Strategy: My Health Focus Group.
About this meeting
The Health Focus Group is a new group as part of the updated Suffolk Learning Disability Strategy 2021/22.
The re-fresh of this strategy maintains our commitments to work together with partners across Suffolk. We want to work in new and different ways to ensure that people with learning disabilities live good lives as part of their community with the right support in place.
The next dates of the my home focus groups are:
22nd September 2022
Please check our social media or website for updates of times and locations.
The Strategy Focus Groups
There are 4 Strategy Focus Groups. My Home, My Health, My Voice and My Life. The aims for each group are:
- Co-produce how the groups communicate with one another and with organisations, groups and individuals
- Produce quarterly reports to the Suffolk Learning Disability Partnership Board
- Showcase and celebrate best practice from each focus group
- Identify areas for co-production projects
- Identify resources already available or explore funding opportunities for pieces of work if needed.
- Develop and share a plan for 2021-2022 with the Suffolk Learning Disability Partnership Board.