The Future of Advocacy in Suffolk (Consultation)
When: Tuesday 27th July 2021 Time: 10:30 am to 12:00 pm Where:
The Future of Advocacy in Suffolk Consultation.
The Learning Disability Partnership is facilitating this Advocacy consultation on behalf of Suffolk County Council Commissioners.
Suffolk County Council will be tendering for a new All Age Advocacy to start from April 2022.
This will include advocacy support for children, young people and adults.
They want to hear the views and experiences from people who have used advocacy, or been involved in it, to help them shape and co-produce the new service.
They would like to invite you to a virtual meeting to discuss this on Tuesday 27th July 2021 from 10.30am – 12.00pm.
They will be asking:
– What does the word advocacy mean to you?
– Was it easy for you to access advocacy services and what support did you need or want?
– Where do you get information about advocacy services in Suffolk?
– If you have had advocacy support yourself, acted as an advocate, or supported an individual, what has worked well and what could have worked better?
– What do you think are the top 3 things that make good advocacy?
– What do you think are the most important things for an advocacy service to deliver?
– How important is it to consider Climate Change when delivering advocacy services?
Date: Tuesday 27 July 2021
Time: 10:30am to 12:00pm
If you would like to attend please book on Eventbrite using this link: