The Suffolk Learning Disability Strategy: My Health Focus Group
6th June 2024 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pmFREE
The My Health Focus Groups are for anyone who has an interest in the Suffolk Joint Learning Disability Strategy this could be people with a learning disability, autistic people, families and carers, provider organisations, members of the public, key organisations and businesses.
The My Health Focus Group is co-chaired by:
- Wendy Scott, Head of Quality Mental Health Learning Disability and Autism, Suffolk & North East Essex ICB
- Mark Conquer, Expert with Experience Project Worker, Ace Anglia
The My Health Focus Group is about working in co-production. Guest speakers from health and social care come to talk about topics highlighted by the Group. It is really important that people with a learning disability come to the My Health Focus Group to talk about what changes they want to see happen across Suffolk.
The My Health Focus Group wants to:
- Showcase and celebrate best practice.
- Identify projects to work together on.
- Explore how we want the group to work, communicate with each other and develop plans to ensure the vision of the strategy is supported:
- People with learning disabilities live good lives as part of their community, with the right support, at the right time, from the right people.
- The findings from this coproduction will feed back into the Suffolk Learning Disability Partnership Board to support and enable change.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Sign up here: https://tinyurl.com/MyHealthFCjune24