Tuesday 13th July
11:00 – 12:30
Join Ace Anglia for a zoom meeting to discuss fairer access to healthy leisure activities for people with learning disabilities and autistic people.
A chance for you to have your say about the accessibility of your local gyms and leisure activities.
– Do you use gyms and leisure facilities?
– What are the barriers that stop you using the gyms and leisure facilities?
– Are the changing rooms and facilities accessible?
– Are the staff helpful?
– Is the information on the websites accessible and can you contact someone easily to find out more information?
– Are the websites easy to understand when booking sessions or classes?
If this interests you please come along as we would love to hear your views and opinions.