Some of our peer educators, Harriet, Joel and Ian have provided us with annual health check facts.
– You should fill in a pre-health questionnaire before your annual health check?
– You can ask for a health action plan?
– You don’t need to be unwell to go to your annual health check.
– You should talk to your doctor about any worries you many have.
– If you have a mar sheet, it’s always good to take it with you.
– You need to be 14 or over to have free annual health checks.
– You should have between half an hour or an hour or a bit more if you need it do to the annual health checks!
– Your support worker can go with you if you would like them to.
– Your birthday month is probably when you will have your annual health check.
– You have to be on your GP’s LD register to get an annual health check.
– You can have reasonable adjustments when you go to your doctors for example, longer appointments or quieter time.
Keep up to date
Sign up to our newsletter to receive information about our latest news and events.