I think it’s important that we:
- Support the human rights of people.
- Work as people to look after each other.
- Are clear about what is happening to people in our world and act swiftly doing what seems right to us.
- Create communities which are inclusive, decent and resilient through example.
- Have humour, lightness and fun alongside serious intent and action.
What people say about me
- Phil sits down with people enjoying simply being with people.
- Phil is a force of nature when he is supporting someone else.
- Phil has a good sense of humour – if a little quirky and can certainly laugh at himself – he needs to live with himself!
- Phil prefers to do spreadsheets standing on his head no reason or history explains this fully.
- Phil expresses feelings in situations where it is rare or unexpected – unscripted and sometimes coherently!